Thursday, October 9

High School Tag

School: Box Elder High School: Brigham City, UT

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Went on a couple dates in high school but never dated anyone from high school.

2. What kind of car did you drive? A couple different ones depending. Usually is was an old Ford Focus.

3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? I have way too many of those. Probably the fact that I had climbed out the loovers on the second floor was published in the yearbook.

4. Were you a party animal? Heck no...I was boring.

5. Were you considered a flirt? Not openly.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Orchestra Nerd all the way.

7. Were you a nerd? See above besides that I guess if you call getting good grades a nerd.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Swimming

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No

10. Can you still sing the fight song?

Sing a song of our dear school.

Shout until the mountains ring.

Stand to greet the gang once again,

Let every loyal Bee man sing.

Cheers, Rah! Rah! for all the happy hours.

Cheers for the memories;

Cheers for Alma Mater,

Box Elder shall it be always.

To the Team Fight!

To the Team Fight!

To the team who’s willing to fight for us.

To the School ~B

To the School ~E

To the School who’s building our lives for us.

To the Team Fight!

To the Team Fight!

To the team who’s willing to die for us,

To the School ~B

To the School ~E

To the School of the Purple and White.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? glori holmgren: Yearbook advisor and great friend. We spent WAY too much time together after school, before school, weekends and summers. She wrote EVERYTHING in lowercase until she had to start teaching an English course. She introduced me to Mini Cadbury Eggs and Mint M&Ms and my hips have been thanking her ever since.

Rob Bishop: He was a great History and Government teacher (wonder why) between him and Marko Demonja I learned to love classic novels as well.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the yearbook room, with Wendy's kids meals.

13. School Mascot? Bee

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Nope never went to homecoming at all.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No and no

16. What do you remember most about graduation? I tripped on the ramp because I was wearing heels. And it was a long drive back from Logan to Bear River City to change and go to the all night party at the high school in Brigham City.

17. Where did you go senior skip day? To see where I wanted to go to college...CEU.

18. Have you gained weight since then? Yes, you try having two kids and gaining no weight, but am getting back to that size.

19. Who was your prom date? A bag of mini Reese Peanut Butter cups

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Have not thought that far in advance. I think I would have gone to the 5 year if we would have had one. But I really do not know where I'll be in another 4 years but it might be fun.

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Enjoy every minute. Make friends with everyone. Work hard.

1 comment:

coley said...

hey girl, how are things?