So I will not put this off until the end of the month again...here are the rest of October birthdays.
Trisha Rawlings~Travis' wife~ birthday is today October 8th. They met at CEU. Thanks for being willing to have family get-togethers all the time. Trisha keeps really busy with church callings, family, and now a new job.
My bestest sister EVER Brionne celebrates her 28th on the 9th. Here she is holding Nathan. I love you to pieces sis! We have completely changed from youthful days of being arch enemies. I love having you close to babysit, steal supplies, and as a good friend. You are doing amazing things right now and I think you ROCK.
Tiffannie was born on Halloween. She is Chris' niece. She'll be 20. She is so friendly and loves to help out with her cousins. This is her with her little brother Sebastian. Take on the world you can do it.
Trisha Rawlings~Travis' wife~ birthday is today October 8th. They met at CEU. Thanks for being willing to have family get-togethers all the time. Trisha keeps really busy with church callings, family, and now a new job.
My bestest sister EVER Brionne celebrates her 28th on the 9th. Here she is holding Nathan. I love you to pieces sis! We have completely changed from youthful days of being arch enemies. I love having you close to babysit, steal supplies, and as a good friend. You are doing amazing things right now and I think you ROCK.
Tiffannie was born on Halloween. She is Chris' niece. She'll be 20. She is so friendly and loves to help out with her cousins. This is her with her little brother Sebastian. Take on the world you can do it. Officially I'm going private Saturday, Oct. 11th. So shoot me your e-mail @ rawlingsfmly@gmail.com. I'd love you to stay up with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment