Saturday, January 10

Game Night

Cuddles with daddy after Devan's first day of Nursery. Nathan and I were sick so we stayed home.
This is our sticking our tounges out picture.
I love hugs!
Snoozing after his taco and yogurt! What a mess!
GAME NIGHT
Before Nathan was born we used to have a weekly game night. We haven't had it since then. So my brother decided to take the initiative and get the conversation going. So we had it at my house last week. We had my family, Brionne, her friend (now family friend) Alicia, Ben, future sister Sasha, and my two nieces Bethannie and Cherie! Here are a few pics of the night.





We played Apples to Apples, Scattegories and a new game we got for Christmas from the girls' family called Fluxx. Fun night...can't wait for this next week.

This is what Devan mostly played with. Some of his train set from Christmas.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. We use to do the same thing. We have a lot of games (BANG, KILLER BUNNIES, Ticket To Ride) they are so much fun. We should get together sometime and do a play date thing. . .

tnralvords said...

How fun!!! I think it is great that you are so close to your family. BTW your new header and background are so cute.

coley said...

i love fluxx!!!!

Rawlings Family said...

Thanks Randa...its thanks to you that I have such a cute family picture!! :)

Gombessa said...

Aw, looks so much fun!!!