So my parents got back a week ago from their Book of Mormon trip trip to Guatemala and Mexico. So we decorated their shed where they are staying while their house is being remodeled.
My mom came up to Logan to visit and get some much missed Grandma time. She was ready to come home to see her grandkids. We are proud of her she got an award for her second job at Bear River Mental Health as the Employee of the Year and got a huge bonus! She rocks.
Here they are singing a song. I only captured the one though...battery died.
I found some good pictures when I downloaded them to my computer. Ones I didn't take. Apparently I was asleep during this picture. I love finding these jewels.
And this one of their suppers, daddy style.
1 comment:
that's great. I need to e-mail you my phone # so we can get together sometime . . . it has been TOO LONG. I miss you and your family . . . TTYL
Post a Comment