Thursday, August 14

Family Time

Here's some pictures from spending time together as a family!
Tickle Time~and he's teaching the next generation.

Hmmm do you think my little man needs a haircut?
This was Nathan's Drum. We enjoyed watching the Olympics after I finished helping Bethannie move. We finally got her out of her old apartment and into her new one. Really cute and right next to the temple (great view at night-right out the window)! Next week its organizing her house.

So I fixed the slideshow to actually show! Check a few days ago.

3 comments:

brandya said...

Probably my fav! post ever! I love seeing pics of your family. I'm so glad to see Chris is teaching the next generation of Rawlings' to tickle as well! btw, I didn't realize how long your hair was until this post. I am very jeleous!!

Rawlings Family said...

I was thinking about cutting it, but perhaps I won't. And I'm not too sure I love the tickling lessons :) Devan is really getting good at it.

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys have loads of fun!