Thursday, August 14

Mad

First off look at the slideshow I added of my mom's b-day to the previous post please! And here's my story:
So I finally had an OBGYN that I LOVED!! Dr. Jeanne M. Falk, MD. She happened to be the on-call doctor when Devan was born (I was glad mine was skiing!) and I fell in love with her, so of course she did my pregnancy with Nathan. She was amazing, understood my difficult pregnancies, gave me the drugs I needed (all perfectly legal I assure you), and I got along with her (all wonderful qualities)! And today I got this in the mail:


(link to her profile for Budge Clinic)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I do NOT want to find another one! I already had switched from my last one. I'm going to cry, she was perfect. Maybe I'll stick to only two kids...jk but I am sad and slightly mad. Still won't return to my previous one though.

5 comments:

brandya said...

I am sooo sorry! We have been married for nearly four years and I am on my third OB/GYN, and I think this third one is finally a fit!! It is hard to find someone with exactly the right bedside manner and sensitivity. I feel your pain my friend!! I hope you are able to find someone who will work for you!

brandya said...

oh yeah, ps, I am having trouble finding/getting to the link for the slide show. What is wrong with me???

SMILES2ALL said...

Hey sorry to here about your doctor. I love love my ob dr if you want give him a try his name is dr. kirkman, he is at the Cache Valley Womens Center. If you dont want to go to a male dr. there are I think 2 women dr at that office as well. hope you can find one you like. Who was your old ob dr?

Rawlings Family said...

Sorry my slideshow was still on edit, I forgot to put it as posted! Its there now!

Kori said...

Yuck! It is a sad thing to lose a good OB. I don't know any up that way so I can't give any recomendations. Good luck in your search.