Monday, August 11

August Events

Happy 50th Mom on the 5th! We love you and our Grandma Days! You are a very giving person and a great part of the family!
**NEW** A Slideshow of my mom's life we had going at her suprise party!


Happy 4th Anniversary Melanie (Chris' sister) and Scott Allred on the 6th! You picked a keeper Mel! We love you both!
And Happy 11th Birthday today Coren! Wow you sure have grown up! This is Travis (Chris' brother) and Trisha's oldest!

3 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

Hey I had no idea that you had a blog. I found yours through Callies I hope everything is going great! Your kids are so frecking cute

brandya said...

You always have soo much going on. How do you keep up? You are nothing short of amazing!! I enjoy reading all of the goings' on with your family! love ya

Rawlings Family said...

Sorry my slideshow was still on edit, I forgot to put it as posted! Its there now!