Tuesday, September 15

Will I graduate...that remains a mystery for the moment.

So I am a little worried at the moment about this elusive graduation thing. Sure I've done all the paperwork, and definitly all the credit hours, paid the fee, but somehow it still feels like it might slip away from me.

I have two classes this semester. One online for a final CI course requirement, Survey of Western Theatre with a professor I absolutely love, seriously this guy is a genius. So I'm not too worried about that one it is just being a lot of research and then I have to design a web page...ahh. My other class is my Senior Project. Here I have to have 150 hours complete by December. This does include research, writing, etc etc. The problem comes from not getting responses from the places I am trying very hard to sell my volunteer time to.

My advisor for this class used to work with Head Start and thought for sure I'd be a great person to help them with a certain project. Well the person who took over her job says no, they have enough volunteers. This made my advisor furious because apparently in the whole time she worked there they never had enough volunteers. So she is "talking" to them still but in the meantime I am continuing my search for other time.

I got a response from CAPSA and am currently waiting for my background check to process. They seem really excited for me to help children after school with homework and reading. I am too! Here's hoping something goes through for me!

No comments: