Monday, September 21

Birthday

I am an old lady! 26 baby!
My day started out with throwing up while getting the kids and myself ready. This totally ruined Chris' plan for a breakfast for me. Then we took Devan to preschool and Chris started to observe while Nathan and I roamed around. I ended up going to talk to Devan's teacher to tell her I'd drive for the field trip to Willow Park and while talking to her I got the horrible feeling. So I shoved (kinda literally) Nathan in Chris' arms and RAN to the second floor for the rest room, keeping an eye out for every trashcan on my way just in case. After a close call I decided to come home with Nathan. We ended up sleeping from 9:30 - 1:00. Thus ruining the plan to turn breakfast into brunch. I decided to eat a piece of bread to see if I could keep that down.

Finally...we're good to start our day (kinda) at 2:30. I got my presents, a book from Chris (The Princess Bride), and then he had taken the boys to Honk's to pick out presents. Devan gave me water toys that are puppies. Nathan gave me a train notebook.
We went to the Verizon store to get a new phone, had the same one for over 3 years. I think we're going to wait. Nothing that we need that is worth a 2-year commitment at the moment.

Then it was off to BRC. Chris had planned with my mom to have her babysit. She was so excited. Chris told me I could pick any place to eat from there to SLC. I picked Robintino's. A Richard's family favorite. Sooo good. We decided to walk around the mall, Chris was going to buy me some chocolate but it was $30/lb. Holy cow can you say RIP OFF. Yeah I told him nevermind, I would rather get some walmart halloween candy if needed. We browsed the mall, played at the Halloween store, went to a Toy's R Us. Just had fun. Chris got me a banana fudge sundae from Sonic for my "cake".

My wonderful friend Tiffany brought me a balloon (purple) and present (in a purple bag), a coloring book for us to use at work, brownies we ate at team meeting, and she made me a watch. I would take a picture to show you her craftyness but she did not like part of it so she stole it back to fix. I thought it was beautiful!

Today we had a family b-day party for me and Nathan at my mom's. We had steak, trout (yuck...but my boys liked it), funeral potatoes, corn--on the stove :), hot rolls, and MADDOX pie.
Just a good night of chilling, good food, company, and grandma killing her back over the grandkids. :)

No comments: