Wednesday, September 30

AHHH

I am having major problems tonight. If I swore I would call myself a female dog. I don't know what my problem is. I want to kill my co-workers tonight. Can no one do their flipping job? I hate that the people who are quitting have the worst attitude and just don't care anymore and it is rubbing off on me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So in reality it may jsut be me. Sorry to vent but hey that is what this is for and well no one really ready this anyway.

5 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

I do Brindi and I am sorry you are having such a bad day at work. it will get better.

brandya said...

You are so wonderful! You often say the things I am thinking. I have been having a very rough go of it with my co-workers as well. I question what I am doing and if I am in the right place. You are an incredible woman Brindi!

Chelsy Hansen said...

You know we all have days like that once in a while. Hope things get better for you.

tnralvords said...

I actually just came to check your blog because I haven't for a while. I am so sorry. I hope that it will go by quickly and things will get better :)

Quincy said...

I am so sorry I Quit... I didn't know it would change your life for so long... should I come back?