Wednesday, December 3

Thanksgiving

I know this is kinda late but oh well. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving we had the Burt Pie Party which I forgot my camera for. There were 36 pies (give or take 2 or 3)...welcome to our family!! We love PIE! The next day I had to work so Chris took the boys, and Bethannie, to the Moulton (his mom's side) Thanksgiving. Here are some pictures from their adventures. I made them promise to take pics.
My boys. Bash, Tiff and Dev
Dad, Uncle Alan, Mom (she hurt her foot really bad and all of a sudden couldn't walk while she was there...I'm really worried about her).
Bash and Dev
Making sure Chris knows what he can and cannot eat!!
Apparently his clothes didn't last long...a diaper change later and he was in PJs...good thing I prepared the bag for them.
Chris' parents on the left his nephew on the right and various extended family.
Moulton crew...very small this year actually.
Cherie, Bethannie and Sebastian
The boys...Scotty, cousin Ryan (basically another brother), and Chris
Bash

No comments: