Wednesday, December 3

After Thanksgiving




The boys made a stop at Scott's house (dragged Bethannie along) to finish the Thanksgiving day playing.

I ended up getting invited to Ben's girlfriend, Sasha's family Thanksgiving in Logan before work. Yummy food good company. The I worked from 3 to 11 PM...good money though! It was so dead. I didn't even get any chats from agents asking for help and I took the only call the center got the whole day (5am-12am). They thought they had an appointment for a tech on Thanksgiving (are you kidding me) and wanted to cancel...and that department was closed...she was ticked off at me! I ended with...And have a Happy Thanksgiving. She was not pleased!

So Saturday was the Burt Extended Family dinner. So much food and good company. Devan and Nathan ate really, REALLY well. But we had to leave early so I could work again.

That was Thanksgiving...we'll see how crazy Christmas is. Sorry for not being able to go to all the festivities for all the sides of the family. We'll hopefully see most of you for Christmas.

No comments: