Warning: I have have much to post about. So I'll probably do a few. This will be the longest and will have the most pictures.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN! I cannot believe that you have made it to your one year mark. There are times this mother (and dad) could not handle you being attached to my hip but we love you so much. I cannot imagine life without you.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN! I cannot believe that you have made it to your one year mark. There are times this mother (and dad) could not handle you being attached to my hip but we love you so much. I cannot imagine life without you.
Weekend to Tooele:Travis' birthday was on Saturday the 27th so we celebrated all the September birthdays. We ran out of decoration frosting so it ended up being Nate and not Nathan...which Jareth did not like!



YUMMY CAKE!
We had my mom, Brionne (sister), her friend Alicia, my nieces Bethannie and Cherie, us of course, and I invited my good friend that I visiting teach and her son over (oh and her about to burst belly). Ben and Sasha showed up after the drama.


MMMMMM cake


MMMMMM cake
DRAMA! So Nathan had his cake, was passed around and given bites of a lot of stuff, and was playing in the grass. He started to get tired and rub his eyes red so down he went for a nap. When he woke up it looked like he had a few mosquito bites but we investigated and they were coming all over his body. HIVES! I picked him up and said what's the time (7:51 PM). "K we have 9 minutes to get the the InstaCare. Bethannie you're driving me. Out we went. I told her as soon as we were there to run to the door and keep it open because they are sticklers of not letting anyone in after 8. We got there at 7:57pm!
In the waiting room. Poor guy was itching so bad. He keep trying to scratch. It took them forever to find his little oxygen level and pulse cause he kept moving and scratching. :( And every time anyone looked at his chart they would say-Oh and on your birthday poor boy!
So since there was so much going on we don't know whether it was a food cause or the grass. So I have to take it one food at a time again. Benadryl did the trick and I did not have to use the Steroid prescription. Some think I may be over-paranoid but when your husband has a food allergy and I try to introduce most foods one at a time this completely freaked me out. But we are pretty good to go now. Here's some better pictures of the hives.




We finally got him to stop scratching when we applied some lotion. And he got to start to enjoy his toys and be happier.

And he's out!
So I had to soothe him a little during the night and another dose of Benadryl. But by morning all was better. I did Benadryl twice today to be safe but we're over the crisis!We love you Nay Nay!










2 comments:
I am so glad he is doing better! What a scary experience! You are such a good mommy taking charge of the situation like that. I guess something takes over inside of you. Nice work!! And happy birthday Nathan!!
Poor little guy! What an exciting first birthday!
Post a Comment