Wednesday, September 24

There is an amazing opportunity that Chris has been offered to apply for. It would be an increase in pay enough that I could quit work and be a stay at home mom and finish the last of my degree. We would have to move since he'd be working from home and USU doesn't allow you to work out of your apartment...so that basically means a HOUSE! It also would put him in a great position to eventually stay in the same company doing what he wants to do with his grad degree. This is also a position that allows us to be anywhere in the United States, so if we do eventually have to move for the rest of his grad work, we don't have to try and find other jobs.

I'm trying not to get too excited since there still is an application process and everything.

3 comments:

tnralvords said...

That sounds like a great opportunity for you guys. I wish you luck!

brandya said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes. I am sending my love and prayers your way in hopes that everything goes smoothly and quickly!! Keep us posted.

Kori said...

Sounds great...keep your fingers crossed!