Tuesday, September 2

Most Recently


Its been a lot of the same ol' same ol'. But here are some candid shots:


We love Wii!



Bubbles. Bubbles. My bubbles.

Mom needed to buy her last textbook so we had a bus ride. Since mom took her backpack, Devan wanted his too!.




WATER!


Mom and Devan's date to Aggie Ice Cream:
Right now our thoughts and prayers go out to Chris' mom who went into the hospital on Labor Day. They thought it was pneumonia but it isn't and they are keeping her for a few days. I wish I had more info but let me paint you the picture:
Chris: Hi
Dad Rawlings: Your mom is in the hospital.
Chris: Why?
Dad: We think pneumonia.
Chris: How long will she be there?
Dad: We're not sure.
Chris: Let us know.
Dad: K bye.
Brindi: When did she go in? What were her symptoms? When is she coming home? Tooele or Salt Lake? Should we go down? etc...etc...etc.
Is there anyway I can have his phone auto-record each conversation he has? So I got a little more information from my niece who stopped by on her way home to visit her. Mom Rawlings is doing okay but they are still watching her, in Tooele.

No comments: