~OLD ME~
(bad pictures cause I HATE getting pictures taken of me)
(drumroll...)
~NEW ME~
I went in for a trim and decided that I hadn't had a decent cut in awhile so I was getting 2-3 inches off (of course that meant 3 1/2"~but I did tell her I still had to have "long" hair when I was done, or Chris would kill me), and she was asking me how I normall wore my hair. I explained~ponytail, a bun, half up in a clip (etc) and she told me I'd look good in layers. I said yes because this would force me to do my hair for a change. Then she said that I also could pull of a side bang and it'd make me look really good. I said ok to which she replied that I didn't have to."Just do it before I change my mind!"

There was so much hair, and this was while she was sweeping up so add about 1/6 or more hair to that. AHH now lets see if I can keep this up! The main thing is Chris loves it, so I can sleep at night :)!


4 comments:
it looks GREAT! I can't grow my hair out, much to Cris's dismay but it just looks blah. I am really proud of you, I remember you always wanted to grow it out and would cut it like me. I like my change too much. Anytime Heather comes I have her hack some off to a new do!
Way cute! Hope you enjoy it.
I LOVE your hair do!! Super duper cute! When we were married Matt said he liked my long hair and hoped I never cut it. I don't remember why, but I started slowly trimming it back to what it is now, and he says now he can't imagine me with longer hair. Our boys are so funny! Thanks for your inspiration on my blog. Your comments always make me smile! Love ya girl!!
I really like the new cut. Its very cute and you look great!
Post a Comment