Sleeping Bethannie and messy but HAPPY kids! Now true that Devan's room had some toys scattered before and there were some cheerios and puffs under the highchair! It made us laugh. The first thing Bethannie said when the flash woke her up was "I was checking on them every 5 minutes!" Funny stuff.
We were blocking Nathan from the kitchen while we were cleaning up and then I turned around. Apparently not only is he starting to take his first steps but also starting his first climbing treks! I don't how he figured on getting down~probably hadn't thought that far.
And here's the second part of messy. Food all over Nathan~everywhere on face, hair, arms and hands. And Devan (though the pic doesn't show it too well) would take a drink of water and let it dribble down his chin!Silly, silly boys...they both got haircuts too. You can tell from a few posts ago how much Devan needed it. Nathan just had what we call "grandpa fuzz" around his ears. So Chris did a trim on Nathan~ I was too scared and wanted to take him in when I took Devan, but he didn't want to pay $8 for a simple cute (which I understand). So Devan was actually really, really good for her and only skirmed a little when she did ears and neck trims. He isn't wearing any gel here but looks adorable with it. I came home and found a few still long hairs on Nathan that I did end up fixing. I think it turned out okay!
And I think I'm going to chop off some tomorrow...just probably 2 inches is all though.
3 comments:
You are much much better than me . . . I think I would be livid it takes me too much time to clean the house. Glad you were able to get out!
Glad you could laugh! Some days I can and some days I can't. Glad that day was a good one!
You are the most patient person I know!! I am so glad that you were able to get out and spend some time with your honey! With every single post I think your boys get older and bigger. It just seems crazy! Thanks for the lesson in finding the joy and humor in things!!
Post a Comment