
Delmar Moulton is Chris' grandpa. His birthday was the 19th. I unfortunately did not get to meet him since he passed away a month after Chris and I started dating. He has a great family who are so much fun. He gave us a great heritage to pass on to the next generation.

Chris' parents, Sherman and Carol Rawlings, had their anniversary the 26th of July. We love them so much and this picture from our wedding is one of the closest you will get of Mom smiling! They really accept everyone and do so much for the family, I don't think Dad will EVER retire from working (he's a 30 year old~really), nor will Mom from being a mom and grandma! We love them lots and lots and wish we could visit them more even though they only live a couple of hours away!
No comments:
Post a Comment