I made some albums of the latest goings on. Trains and Party.
We went to the Ogden Union Pacific Train museum on Monday the 27th of July with my parents, my aunt, and some cousins. Devan had a blast with the trains! He couldn't get enough of them!! We ate at the restaurant there and then rode the train to Farmington and back. The Farmington station, particularly the road to it, is on the back end of my Grandpa Richards' old property. It was so interesting to see the changes to the area. We rode back and let Devan have some more fun in the museum and started the stalling game.
We stalled because we threw my mother a surprise birthday party. Everyone gathered at her house while we went S-L-O-W-L-Y back to Bear River. I had a lot of fun that day, and I really hope others did to.
No comments:
Post a Comment