ok, you want a memory..... us poking fun at nate! gotta love convergys... also hearing bout when your water broke and you decided to walk around walmart! :-)
Well, since we have never met in person, I don't have a lot of concrete memories. :) But I remember getting your wedding invitation in the mail and I started to choke up a bit. Chris is such a good guy and I was SOO happy that he had found such a wonderful woman to spend eternity with! I look forward to the day when I can hug you and meet you and your amazing little boys!!
2 comments:
ok, you want a memory..... us poking fun at nate! gotta love convergys... also hearing bout when your water broke and you decided to walk around walmart!
:-)
Well, since we have never met in person, I don't have a lot of concrete memories. :) But I remember getting your wedding invitation in the mail and I started to choke up a bit. Chris is such a good guy and I was SOO happy that he had found such a wonderful woman to spend eternity with! I look forward to the day when I can hug you and meet you and your amazing little boys!!
Post a Comment