1. What time you got up this morning? 10:30 am
2. Diamonds or Pearls? neither
3. The last film you saw at a cinema? Prince Caspian
4. What did you eat for breakfast? yogurt
5. Your middle name? Leigh
6. Your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls
7. What foods do you dislike? seafood, mustard, onions
8. Favorite CD at the moment? ABBA~want to go see Mama Mia
9. What kind of car do you drive? Saturn Wagon
10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Tuna and Cheese
11. What characteristics do you despise in people? Two faced people, people who don't use blinkers, those who could care less of others
12. Favorite item of clothing? PJs
13. Where would you rather be right now? taking a nap, reading a book, taking a long bath
14. Favorite brand of clothing? anything that fits, looks half decent, and is cheap
15. Where are you going to retire to? that is WAY WAY WAY too far away to answer
16. What is your most recent memorable birthday? there isn't one
17. Favorite sport to watch? I guess the Jazz with Chris
18. Furthest Place you are sending this? I don't even know if I'll send this
19. Person you expect to send this back first? see above20. When is your birthday? Sept 18th
21. Morning or night person? Right now night
22. Shoe size? stupid 11
23. Pets? can't unless I want fish but I don't
24. Any news you want to share with us? Nathan has two teeth and is onery cause the top two are almost in
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a nurse and a teacher
26. How are you today? tired, confused, disapointed, hurt
27. Favorite flower? dandelions
28. The day you look most forward to on the calendar? Camping trips in the summer probably, but Im excited for Nathan's first b-day, and I'm looking forward to when Bridger will come home
29. Full name? Brindi Leigh Burt Rawlings
30. What are you listening to right now? a VeggieTales movie
31. Last thing you ate? M&Ms
32. Wish on stars? Have before...not lately
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dandelion
34. Weather right now? HOT
35. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Chris
36. Favorite soft drink? Sprite
37. Favorite restaurant? Maddox, Ruby Tuesday's because its closer
38. Real hair color? same it is now, dark brown-not artificial coloring
39. Favorite toy as a child? my dolls and dressup
40. Summer or winter? SUMMER41. Hugs or Kisses? Both from my kids
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate unless its tootsie rolls then I like the vanilla ones better
43. Coffee or Tea? Neither
44. Want your friends to email this back or blog it? YES please and that means everyone who reads this (yes you, yep you, I really mean it go do it now)
45. The last time you cried? 10 min ago
46. What is under your bed? hodge podge of toys, socks, a few books, and other random things that need to be cleaned
47. What did you do last night? first day at new position at work
48. What are you afraid of? losing family members
49. Salty or sweet? SWEET
50. The number of keys on your key chain? 2
51. Years at current job? 4-Convergys, 2 1/2 mother, 4 1/2 wife
52. Favorite day of the week? was sun and mon but now that my days off have changed I don't know
53. How many towns have you lived in? four
54. Do you make friends easily? I try
55. How many people will you send this to? I probably just blog it
56. How many will respond back? I don't know and I don't want to pressure anyone but if you do e-mail back or blog it I'll read it
57. How did you get your name? They liked the name but the real story is the "discussion" over how to spell it. A nurse picked my dad's version.
58. If you are married, how long? 4 1/2 years
59. Favorite childhood TV show? Full House
60. Favorite Alcoholic Beverage? None
61. Plans for the Weekend? We don't have a weekend anymore-plans for my days off....clean, clean, and hopefully I really will clean
62. Travel plans for 2008? already done
63. If you had only one wish and you could wish for anything ... what would it be? I don't think I should answer this now...
64. What's your idea of a perfect day off? reading, spending time with family but having a few hours alone, really alone with no screaming children in the background
65. Name a celebrity your partner is attracted to. I don't know of any and I don't think he's really pondered that.
66. Do you still keep in touch with childhood friends? A few thanks to facebook.
67. What is one of your regrets in life? Not making sure that people want the things you try to do for them. Not enjoying my children enough.
68. What is your favorite hobby? Reading, What has been your greatest joy? my boys
69. Who is someone you admire? my grandma Jetta
70. How does one endure to the end...being positive? Heavenly Father knows what he's doing, but it requires a lot of faith and prayer
71. If you had no responsibilities...none whatsoever…what would you do with all your free time? read, be lazy, lonely, sad, depressed
72. What (and who) was your first date? a blind date with Terry Bradshaw~not a fun date at all
73. What is the most important value you would like to instill in your children? Put others before yourself and always think of what other need
74. What's one modern day invention you wouldn't want to give up? Indoor plumbing
75. What color/type shoes are you wearing? none
76. What is your favorite qoute? "it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e. e. cummings"
77.What is your favorite fruit? probably strawberries but that's a hard question
1 comment:
It was nice to read more about you and get to know you even better. This living hundreds of miles away from each other really isn't working for me! You are an amazing mother and a super person!
Post a Comment