Last night we had to take Devan to the InstaCare...he'd developed a rash that ended up being hives. While waiting in the lobby he threw himself back and hit the window really hard. That got a doctor and 2 nurses to run out (fast response for that!) but he just got a bump and a little scrape. The doctor was worried the hives might be from the new inhaler so he's off that for now and on a liquid one and Benydryl and Zyrtec for the hives. They also gave him another chest x-ray and the doctor even called us back this morning worried that it might be some bronchial thing. So we'll be going back to his regular doctor tomorrow. This morning it was mostly gone but you can see a slight brown discoloration all over his back from it. He also was having a hard time breathing again, poor kid.
We are going to The Ranch (Burt side) the 3rd and 4th for the annual Fourth of July campout. Chris pulled the short stick at work and gets to work so this will be my first time soloing a campout with two kids. Not really fully soloing as my parents, siblings, and hundreds (yes hundreds) of extended family will be there. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures though!
2 comments:
Oh sweetie....Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are an amazing mommy to these beautiful little boys and they are lucky to have you! Hope Devan gets feeling better soon. Give him a big squeeze for me!
I'm so glad I have one reader! You are seriously the only one! I want to meet you so bad someday. Thanks for being you and I hope everything's going well.
Post a Comment