Monday, May 26

Why Me?

Now even though the title of this post may suggest I'm wallowing in saddness, I'm actually extremely happy. I've had a most wonderful day with my family (Sunday May 25, 2007). It started out very rocky but its been a fun afternoon and evening. The "Why Me?" title refers to the question I ask when I see how blessed I am for having a husband who not only deals with a crazy and not stable spouse but knows how to help her see straight. I also am blessed to have not just one but two gorgeous children. I am amazed by them consitently but rarely take the time to fully enjoy it. I love to watch them sleep and kiss their pudgy cheeks! So basically---Why am I so blessed! I love life!
Happy Birthday to my dear sister-in-law Melanie Rawlings! I love having you in the family, you are a wonderful soul who is so kind and generous. Also Happy Birthday to my niece Kara Dawn. It seems like yesterday I got to meet you in time for your second birthday!

No comments: