So the reason I posted at all was to show the before and after pictures and story of Devan's haircut yesterday. I get looking at all the pictures we take and just want to share it all!
My VERY cheesy boy before (4-27-08) and after (4-29-08)...its dark but you can at least see he has less bangs!
Devan was always good at haircuts but last time he was so bad we only did the back and sides so was in DIRE need of a cut. Well with his train book, 5 dum-dum suckers, and lots of breaks we finally got it cut. I'm glad the second lady who took over helped. She didn't want to tramatize him from any future haircuts and she did a lot better and had more patience than the first lady. Plus the first lady didn't do a very good job on Chris' hair.
1 comment:
It's amazing what it takes to get a little boy to sit still for a few minutes, huh?! I am happy for your success. I'm glad to find another blogger, I'll check in often.
Post a Comment