Wednesday, April 30

Emmense Pain

This morning I woke up and could not move. Not just the I don't feel like moving or it hurts but I'm fine...I could not move-pain. Luckily Chris was home from work because his foot was hurting (maybe lucky is not the right word-I felt bad for him too) so he was able to watch Nathan for a minute. I called my mom who as luck would have it had just given me a brouchure booklet on how to strengthen the back to help me. So I followed her instructions and laid in the fetal position on my side stretching my back out. Finally I was able to move around and stretch everything out enough to ensure Chris I could handle myself and the kids. I just called insurance and of course Chiropractic work is not covered. I did call my doctor and still set up an appointment, but I really don't know what to do. I can move but guess I won't be cleaning my house today at least. A blessing in desguise? Well that's my rant for today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that your back was bothering you. I hope that it will continue to improve. Love all the pictures. :) Melanie

brandya said...

Hey girl! Have you ever tried massage therapy? Of course as a therapist, I would mention this, but it may help and prevent further pain.