

The new start is just refering to this blog. Now that I am graduated I might have a little time for blogging.
Merry Christmas everyone! We had a great year. Here is a brief rundown:
We will celebrate 6 years of marriage in January. We still live in Logan in the same apartment for now. Chris is still working at Convergys from home as a supervisor. Handy at times and annoying at others but overall a blessing to have this job. Since his program was done away with he will be looking at enrolling at USU for their MBA and HR Masters Program. He's done a lot of work already so hopefully it will fly by. Brindi works at Converygs (not from home-but it is nice to step out sometimes) on floor support assisting agents with questions and taking escalated calls. Brindi finally finished her Bachelor Degree in December and walked. We found out that I graduated cum laude which I hadn't even given a thought. My sister walked the day before with her Masters Degree.
Devan is our active 4 year old (December 27th) who got to go to preschool this last semester on campus at the Child Development lab. He absolutely LOVED it. It helped him so much that we are trying desperately to beg, plead, and maybe bribe our way to get in for the spring semester as well. He was in Sunbeams this year and after much practicing and failed practices with the primary he did his part beautifully in the program and made his mom cry. He is usually a very helpful boy and is obsessed with trains which he has now shared the obsession with his brother.
Nathan turned 2 years in September. We found out early in the year that he is allergic to nuts like his dad. We will get his blood tested when he is four to know for sure so I'm still crossing my fingers (well not for the full 2 years) that it was a fluke thing. But we are avoiding them for now. Nathan LOVES nursery and his teachers. His teacher talked in Sacrament meeting and he kept yelling "Hi Teacher!" They love him there as well. He loves to sing all the time, sacrament meeting and nursery and actually catches onto songs fast. He is a chatterbox. Since Devan didn't talk this much it takes some getting used to.
Chris and I were primary teachers for the Valiant 9 class and we LOVED it. This next year they split us up and Chris and his partner will have the same age group as we had last year. They now call it Valiant 8 though. I am now teaching the age group below called CTR 7, so that means I get to attend a lot of baptisms!
We love our family and friends and hope this next year is great for everyone!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and everything else!!
(I do Facebook a lot more than my blog but I'll try to update this more often!)
No comments:
Post a Comment