Just Google your name followed by the word 'needs' in quotes - e.g. "Brindi needs" and see what you get. Then tag ten or so people to have them try it.
Here are the top 10 things that Brindi needs, according to Google:
1. needs an owner that understands her specific issues and who can implement a series of protocols that not only keeps Brindi safe but also keeps other dogs and the community safe.
2. help! Please! (i agree)
3. to be sent home (again i agree)
4. YOUR HELP (again i agree)
5. to be sent home (again i agree)
6. to get stabbed by a Sting Ray (hmmmmm....no comment)
7. to go home, NOW (yes yes yes)
8. to be secured better, for her own safety and that of other dogs (apparently I am a menace to society)
9. to get out of the pound (didn't know I was there...but I guess you could draw comparisons)
10. YOUR HELP (please)
This is obviously what happens when your name is 1. uncommon 2. a common name for dogs and cats 3. the same name as a currently popular story about a dog who was set to be euthanized.
Also funny is that I am here at work...so yes I want to go home and yes it can feel like a pound/prison sometimes!
Here a few more funny ones that I decided that I do need:
help! Please!
her pill today (couldn't find my birth control pills yesterday or today---so...)
to retire
to be treated humanely
some training
to get into a new home (yes yes yes yes yes)
TO COME HOME!!!
a MUZZLE (sometimes I do)
all of our help
watching as she's always excitable
Oh and if you read this you are tagged...because I hate narrowing it down and feeling like I am leaving people out.
1 comment:
that is so funny!!! ok, mine will be comming then later today, as i'm at work, and i got nothing better to do!
Post a Comment