Friday, December 12

Tag, Christmas Decor

Here is my Christmas Decor...a lot was just thrown together and some is still tucked away in bins because I have a small apartment.
Our tree and "practice" present that is empty. No presents 'till Christmas Eve.

My penguin door warmer thingy majig that usualy gets moved.

Signs, mini nativity and snowman statue from my sister's wedding.

smelly candle the university won't let me burn or melt, one of the many penguins from my wedding reception, Little Match Girl snow globe.

Countdown to Christmas and then the remainding two days after that for Devan's 3rd b-day.

My nativity set.Kids VeggieTales nativity sets (actually two sets) so that they would stop touching mine. And it works!

Cheap fast stockings since it will be my first year doing it on my own...


NOW....
Tag, you're it... Let's see what you've got! Leave a comment so I can come and check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the penguins, and that Veggie Tales nativity is really cool, good idea!