Wednesday, November 5

Ward Halloween Carnival

I love our ward so much. These are just some of the cute pictures from it (10-25-08)

You can tell Devan rubbed his face paint pumpkin off.

Nathan with Kara, her dad is our home teacher and her mom is a lady I get to go visiting teaching to.
Sherri with two of her girls: Kara was a kitty, Anna a turtle (she and her dad came up with the jump rope and sled idea~so creative).
Sherri's other daughter Melynne was a cowgirl. Here she is with Devan running to the Spook Alley. I was worried that he would be scared but the Thomas girls kept going through it with him and I think he went though at least eight times. Oh and notice how he is no longer wearing his outfit. It lasted about 2 minutes. His friend Sam was a monster truck his mom Laurie (another lady I visiting teach) was ingenious (mind you her new baby was only 2 weeks old) and did it out of boxes and I wish I had got a picture. Anyway as soon as Devan saw it he wanted to be a truck instead of a train. :) Gotta love it so they both abandoned them.

And I LOVE this picture. This is Laurie's new baby being held by my visiting teacher Janiel who was honestly about to pop. She had her baby shortly after (not the same day). How cute huh?!?
Chris thought this was funny that the table was for the kids to color and all the adults were sitting there. Jon Thomas "conveniently" moved out of the shot so it looked like just the moms were lazy but you can see him in the background in the supreme judge costume.

And my favorite picture of the night. Devan had so much fun with this. He tried at first to do it with no help.
What a fun evening and a great start to the holiday season.

No comments: