Tuesday, November 11

Sick Again

So I can't decide if its just because we are now a regular family or what but we had sickness again. The kids were just a little sluggish not more but Mom got hit hard. Thursday and still going. I thought I'd had a migraine before...NOT. Finally that part is over I just can't kick this stupid coughing. And it wakes me up in the middle of the night, hence the post.

Here are my cuties who like to cuddle. See Nathan's paw print on the back of his pants (click on it for larger image). Devan kept saying a clue...a clue. Nate's a clue. It took me awhile to get it. He was so excited that his brother was a clue! This is Devan's Blue below. Grandma Burt actually helped him buy it as a present to Nathan when he was born but it is now his Blue. So between Blue's Clues and Pinky Dinky Do we hear a lot of "think...think...think". So cute!


So I have the best husband ever. I have been a complete vegetable the last few days. Sleeping as much as possible whenever he was home. So I had Thursday off due to some amazing co-workers and Chris came home a little early on Friday so I got a good nap before stumbling through work. Saturday and Sunday were his days off and I seriously staying in bed until 3 PM both days. Yeah we missed church. But my kids were taken good care of, dressed, fed, entertained. All while mom dozed in the back (with the gate up to keep out little visitors).

I LOVED IT! Yeah my house is now considered a National Disaster, but that can be fixed. Then today when I was having another hard day he shows up after work with food and FLOWERS. So unexpected (especially because he doesn't really do that). I was shocked and in my state...bawled. But here are the flowers that brightened my day and got me through work. Now on to two days of rest and recooperation on my days off!



And he knew enough not to get roses and to get purple flowers. Yep my vase is a Mason jar. All my vases make their way back to my mom's house, because she uses them. And the Mason jars eventually end up there too!

3 comments:

coley said...

i hope you get better, i thought i just had the 24hr virus, not. i've been feeling yucky since wed. thurs i took a nap cause i had a killer migrane. now i'm all drugged up on nyquil and dayquil. ummm drugs....

SMILES2ALL said...

Hey I am not sure how much she weighs, but if I had to guess I would have to say about 2-3 lbs. and yes we are always looking for her and wondering where she went.

Kori said...

Our sickness comes in clusters, too. Hang in there and be thankful for days when you are healthy!

P.S. Chris is definitely a keeper!