Thursday, October 2

September Birthdays and Anniversaries

Here is a rundown of birthdays since I forgot as they were passing. The pictures aren't the best because I'm reorganizing and couldn't find the originals so I had to crop them from things I had done. Mr. Lee Rawlings. Scott and Melanie's. Dude I remember being at your baptism and now you are a bonifide teenage-13! You have so much personality and are so much fun. Thanks for teaching me lots of games and showing me what you are interested in. Love you bud!
Happy Anniversary Travis and Trisha. You have brought 5 fun and crazy kids into the world. I was not around for the original day. It was right after my husband cut his long hair.
Me and Nathan which I have already bored you with details on.
I was born on my grandparent's 30th Anniversary. I miss you both so much but I am so glad you are together again. Too of the most amazing people you could ever meet. The built a great heritage and legacy that I get to try to continue.
"Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone..."
Travis you old man. I am glad my brother has someone else to beat up then me! I am glad all of you siblings~especially brothers are so close...fun times.

No comments: