Below are questions I had to answer and post to my blog. Then I have to choose a few fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!
A: Attached or Single- Attached . . . Married for 4 years.
B: Best Friend- Chris but girl friend I’d have to say Camille.
C: Cake or Pie- cake
D: Day of Choice- Sundays, Mondays and/or Tuesdays maybe Wednesdays (we don't have the same days off anymore)
E: Essential Items- sadly a computer but I think I use my phone a lot and I love my camera and my FAMILY.
F: Favorite Color- purple G: Gummy Bears or Worms- Worms
H: Hometown-Bear River City, UT
I: Favorite Indulgence- Chocolate!
J: January or July- July
K: Kids-2 boys, Devan and Nathan
L: Life is not complete without- Family and my religion M: Marriage Date- January 24, 2004
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters- 1 sister, 2 brothers-not counting in-laws
O: Oranges or apples- both

P: Phobia or Fears- something hurting my kids or husband, being a widower, and as for phobias (don’t laugh)-I hate touching wet clothes, being in wet clothes anything it gives me that nails on blackboard feeling, same thing with cotton balls
Q: Quote- I have a lot but this is my current fav…even though I don’t follow it:
"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo daVinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."~H.Jackson Brown, Jr.
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." ~~e. e. cummings
R: Reasons to smile- I really am blessed with my husband and kids and where I live and the little extras everyday.
S: Superman or wonder woman- I don’t really care…is that bad?
T: Tag -Brittney Richards
U: Unknown Fact about me- I hate to hurt people and beat them up emotionally etc but seem to be okay with doing it to myself.
V: Vegetable- ohh I love lots of veggies…steamed veggies are currently my fav but a good cob of corn sounds absolutely divine--oh and VeggieTales are the BESTESTEST (am aware that is NOT a word) ever!
W: Worst Habit- worst-too many to choose from, probably beating up on myself or staying up too late
X: X-ray or ultrasound- what kind of question is this? I guess ultrasound but there are so many depends factors. Y: Your favorite food- Chocolate
Z: Zodiac Sign-Virgo
1 comment:
What a fun and inventive tag!
Post a Comment