I really wasn't to thrilled about using this and was apprehensive about how effective it would be. Well I am singing praises now. (BTW anyone know how I can get paid for this endorsement? jk) Besides a few things (no gory details but I did have to rinse my mouth out and drink a root beer after to mask the taste) it went great and I could finally breathe and a lot of the pressure went away! OH HALLELUJAH! I was also given Flonase and Allegra to help keep it under control. The doctor and the student doctor promised me I'd be a new woman and feel like a million bucks. I told them they better uphold their promise and so far they have. The prescriptions are still kicking in but already I'm feeling a ton better.So here is my other product plug (again sadly not being paid for this endorsement either). I went to take my long scrub and cleanse shower, due to the coming 4 day camping trip where I'll be lucky to wash my hair once and do a spit bath, and I took along my dear friend:
I love this...it really helps you to breath so much!
And Devan and Nathan "driving" around Lee's!
No comments:
Post a Comment