Monday, May 5

Family

We had a family baby blessing on Sunday. It was so fun to get to see Chris' side of the family. We had a blast!
Devan showing dad the water.

After he grabbed an apple slice he kept eating it here.

Devan fell asleep like this the other night watching us play the Wii.

My nephew Jareth "surfing" on the slide! Cousins in the pumkin carriage.
Nathan is enjoying Uncle Scott's drink.
Devan kissing cousin baby Jayden.

I also learned a good lesson. You shouldn't take two pills of Ibroprofen, each at 800mg. Though you have a great relief of pain and feel on top of the world! Boy was I flying! We are going to Crystal Hot Springs tonight to soak my back and let the kids play. If we take pictures, I'll post them. Hmmm maybe I am a blogger now! :)

No comments: