So we started toliet training today (yes I hate that other word) and we had some good results. Since it was his first time I decided to have him get on after he woke up and sit until something happened. So we played, sang songs, read books, talked, and he threw balls to Nathan as you can see I also carefully placed balls before my picture.
So we did that for about an hour...had to move him to the living room because I was cooking cupcakes, but he did the number one! I was so excited and I think Devan was just excited to be able to get up. But we dumped and he got to flush and wash his hands. Then he got a sticker for using the toliet and one for washing his hands.
WARNING: Video did not have carefully placed items!
He just wanted to be done! But we are excited and so starts the toliet training journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment